Parametric 3D Modeling service
- Converting conceptual sketches into 2D to 3D CAD modeling and PMI (Product and manufacturing information) annotations.
- Machine & tool design including fasteners, jigs and fixtures, assembly, part and component models.
- Design & specification mining equipment.
- Special Purpose Machine Design. More…
Our full set of Manufacturing Drawing includes all the information required for production. No questions should be left unanswered.
These drawings detail the part itself that require manufacturing and are intended for the machinist. They also show the information required for the finishing processes. The drawings should include the following information.
- Material Specification
- Linear & Angular Dimensions including Tolerances
- Geometric Tolerances
- Surface Finish Type & Tolerances
Depending on the complexity, Assembly drawing is structured into various level, include:
- All Sub-Assemblies used within the assembly.
- All parts to be manufactured.
- All bought in parts specifications. Fixings such as Bolts, Nuts, Washers etc.
- Bill of materials (BOM) – The drawings should be illustrated in a way to show how the Product fits together clearly. This could include several views & Exploded Views.
Additional information that might be required.
Our shop drawing services include Structural steel shop drawings for industry, mining and engineering projects. Benefits of shop drawings:
- Instant resolution of on-site problems well before their occurrence Improved coordination between engineers and technical personals to meet design intent.
- Exact and concise shop drawings for manufacturing and installation processes Minimise fabrication and installation costs
- The final check that all design information works and CAN be built
- A typical engineering detailing package will include:
- The general arrangement, marking plans, elevations and 3D isometrics for set out.
- Hold down bolt location plan.
- Assembly item details.
- Individual detail sheets of each item, including cutting detail, member type and laser cut files.
- A 3D model with compactable client viewing software with measuring and locating abilities.